Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stupid Tramp

Since she become my gf, it has beed 2 month + 2 days... As a bf i feel i'm so useless. i can't be with her when she need me because of long distance relationship... anything related to money she dont let me help... even time spend with her (really together) is also very short. think only the week she help me do FYP model. I feel so useless for the first time.

At first i was planning to let her enjoy what she always want when she come miri... because most of it need us to be together and at kuching there are things i can't do... so for me this is the best time but because of my mistake lastnight... make her dont feel like coming... I really dont know how to let her happy, dont know how to give her mine time... really blur now.

When i go back kuching, i sure will be order around by my sis to help on her to prepare her wedding. if not also will be busy looking for job and once have job... i dont have much time to give her le. i dont know about her but i really hope before work, we can really catch up a bit on relationship. I really hope on that week we can spend out time together on our two small world. But i can only hope...

Now she dont feel like coming... i dont know how to make her happy again... dont know when i can spend time with her again... the main objective is to be happy together... so i can't force her to come... deep down i really hope i can force her to come. just buy a ticket for her n ask her come but i know i can't if she dont want... but how? how can i make out a time to be with her? How can i create a small world that only have the two of us again? How can i fulfill what she want? Now i can only pray she will say yes in the end. I can only hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I can only tell myself dont too rational in relationship. because it kill me not only once... i can only stop thinking how to make her happy when she come miri but think of how to be with her what at kuching. But i can only say i'll regret it for the rest of my life if i fail to get my dear to come miri... that mistake i made last night already make me regret since until now... i feel myself so fake pretending doing lab... pretending listenning to class but all my heart think is her. Haha it has been long since i so emo... but this is all my own's thinking. if she dont want to come... story ends here. Until next time... until next time we have this chance... or it'll never come again...

"Chances will not wait. once u found it. grab it. if u lost it.. then no more... really no more... "
"There is no second chance... so make it work on first "

No comments:

Post a Comment