Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A bad start

sigh.. This sem is really hard even though it is my last sem le. It took me 1 week+ just to move my model to uni because just when i reach miri i fall sick for 1 week. Then the weather start haze… Make me can’t go uni to do my fyp (even though i’m lazy too) because when haze i follow ppl’s car to uni which means i only in uni when there is class.  In another way means i don't have free time to do my fyp in uni at all. Cry… Now when the weather is finally better… my pc start to have problem. After format it didn’t last for a day before the problem come out again. So sad… Make me feel like something is keep holding me back from doing my fyp. What to do… think i’ll try send my computer to services on Thursday since is holiday le (thanks to Mr. Kenneth) and hopefully can find out the problem n get it fix asap. (Pray hard i don't need to keep it at there for the whole free week. IF not my to do list will have to be postponed again… NOOOOooooo

All well… God is fair so i believe after all this bad things happen… good things will be here soon. Think positive… hehe Just try my best to survive this sem lah. Gambathe… TheTramp. You can do it. Fighto…

PS: Sorry that i didn’t update blog for so long. Kuching can’t online and the above problem really keep me away from doing anything i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment