Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Think twice before blame anyone… you’ll learn a lot of things by doing so… Write blog when emo and when read back, you’ll found that everything will be better if you did not emo at the first place. That is how i learn…

 

It had been so long that i dont have the feel to update blog.  I normally only update blog when i emo but since i can control my feeling, i dont feel like updating blog for long long time le.  Now really only 1 person can influence me till emo so fast.  hehe.. but it is good to feel emo once a while lah. 

At first i still wandering why a person will emo, but even i myself emo from time to time too so it should be normal.  But how to reduce it? How to help other people emo less? someone emo today n seek for my comfort (but i totally dont know she emo n tough she only need advice so when i know she emo is too late.  then i try to cheer her up but fail… only make thing worst. sigh… long distance really cause so much problem.)  i so noob in this. anyone can give me advice?

the following will be some problem i like ppl to give advice and how do u feel if it is you?

1: Mr. A keep money for years and suddenly his dad say want to buy a car for him and used up almost all his saving and even help him loan that i need to pay 400-500 a month. He dont like the car colour, he dont like the car model, he havent get a job but have to pay 400+ every month, and he bought the car just because he like it n drive it few months before i get it myself. Should he angry at his dad or should he try his best to discuss nicely with his dad so that everything can be settle nicely? What if his dad buy it for him without asking him to pay anything but the car is not what he want and is second car what will have problem from time to time, like suddenly engine die half road… which do u prefer?

For me, i experience something alike… at first i very emo… but fail to discuss and make a decision both agree for simple reason, both emo n both only talk but dont listen. Second time i discuss with him i calm down n listen to him then only i give him explanations on my decision n why i made it.  He is not happy about it but in the end he also give in and respect my decision on condition the decision is i made myself so i have to take the responsibility. Maybe not all dad will give in like mine but emo with own’s dad can solve problem? Maybe can? maybe can’t?… but even if it is our family, i think we should respect them. Because if you want someone to respect your idea, you have to respect ppl first…

2:  Mr. B and Mr. C is waiting for their gf at a cafe for an hour and it is raining outside… then both gf come in running in rain. Mr. B angry at his gf while Mr. C quickly wipe off the rain on his gf’s body.  Why two same case but reaction so different? Mr. B took for granted that his gf will be on time and so on because is his gf. But Mr. C did not and treat her as a person like all others.  Most ppl take their close ppl for granted.  Like me i take for granted that my dad will give me money to study, to eat to live… because most parents are doing so.  Some ppl take for granted that their bf or gf will be there for them also… that is y when Mr. B’s gf come she got scolded.  But should we take our love one for granted? when my bro give me a present and it is not what i like should i angry or no feeling or happy?  Personally i think i should be happy even though it might be a junk to me or his second hand item that does not work well anymore or it is to show off to me or even is just a junk that he dont want to throw away himself and throw to me hoping i’'ll throw away it (kind of immune to that feel already) but it is a free item. Other might say i’m a junk collector or hurt my 自尊心… but at least i dont need to spend money to get something. A junk to a person may be a treasure to another.  So i always accept it if i think i can use it (tahan a while since i can’t afford to buy myself) OR if i think it is useless, i’ll just throw away it or tell him no thanks than hurting my own mood.

But it is really hard to an wei a person or make a person feel better when they emo… it is even harder to let a person to learn how to control their emotional… but i’ll not give up. i’ll try my best to make the one i love to be happy always… it is hard i know and maybe i’ll never success but “if you want the rainbow, you need to work with the rain first” Gambathe TheTramp… If you have the will, you will find the way.

1 comment:

  1. i understand wat u mean.. but this is not the point.. nvm la.. u donno my condition n i also donno how to tell u.. no worry.. i will solve it myself.. no need yr worry.. ^^

    ReplyDelete