Monday, April 20, 2009

Last minute work

Young ppl now a days like to delay their work till last minute (including me) but why this is happening? Personally i don't like it... in fact i hate it. Now i always try to finish my work few days before so that i don't feel so stress if any sudden mission some in by force. In game, we can always choose to accept mission or not but in real life we can't. Whatever is given we must do. Actually we can. But as a student, the most is i fail my subject only right? haha

Since a friend of mine say i 重色轻友 i found out i tread girl better then guys. My mum said my dad have that problem also but why? is it i feel like girl need protection? Well if it is then i'm not being fair... Anyway, what supprice myself is lately i too stress or too tired till today i almost angry at a girl. When i was having meeting with my teammate, she keep say die lo... don't know how to do... why like that de... make me a bit fan maybe + i tired... so end up almost angry at her. Lucky i manage to control myself...

But funny thing is... a lot of ppl will find me for help... Help in study, help in social life and so on which make me think did i tread other ppl too good? I'm glad that i can help sometime but there are time that i kind of scare.... scare i help too much... till he or she did not really learn... help too much till like i'm controling a person's life... I always try not to give too much advice or too much info on something but there are time that person just come find me every single little problem... which make me worry should i help or not... Maybe i think too much...

But there is one thing i really don't like to help is helping a person doing last minute work. I dont like the stress of rushing with time. I don't like ppl that don't plan their thing before doing their work... I'm trying my best not to be last min work person but still... i have to face that stress... my friend who drag their work till last min will still come find me and like want to cry bagging me to help... that is what i hate most. . , But what to do... they are other's ppl kid... i have no right to say anything... all i can do is makesure i'm not that kind of person.... Hope my wife in future is not like that. Hope my kid will not be like that. Really pray hard because i really scare i'll angry at them... To those who always have to do their work at last min. It is either your time management skill is not good enough, or is you are too lazy... Control yourself and you can becoem a success person also.

A good time management person does not fill their time table pack till every min, they try their best to make it as empty as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment