Saturday, April 11, 2009

Angry

It had been long time since i really get angry that serious… last few days i had been downloading driver for my laptop and it took me days to do so but finally i manage to find another site to download it. just that the model number a bit different. And come to last night… i formatted my computer, installed everything and there are still two unknow device does not have driver so i downloaded some other driver and install.  Finally no more unknow device and i restart computer because i installed a lot of software and didn’t restart. So restarting… loading and suddenly blue screen of death come out.  Window logon file corrupted. Directly after i formatted to perfect and it corrupted again…  I was so angry till my friend at Kuching also scare of me.  Sigh really sorry to her but glad everything went fine.  Today i wake up in the morning and reformatted everything and now it is working fine.  Leasson learn was always restart when the computer ask you to. If not installation not complete and it might crush.

 

Thanks for those helped me yesterday.

and sorry that i so long no write blog.  After write lazy in my blog i become lazy jo. haha…

1 comment:

  1. ermm.. when u angry tat time really scary.. haha.. now still got a little bit scare.. never see u angry b4 so still ok la.. ^^

    u ah.. type lazy then straight lazy.. really need to bring u to oven n burn all the lazy bug.. n then install some hardworking bug... oh ya.. and also install anti virus to prevent lazy bug attack..

    ReplyDelete